Presence of Insulin in your blood prevents body to Burn Fat!!!
High Triglycerides in blood test is due to high Insulin.
In The Last 300 Years:
- In 1700: Average Sugar intake was 4 pounds Per Year
- In 1800: Increased to 18 pounds Per Year
- In 1900: Increased to 90 pounds Per Year
- In 2010: 50% of Americans consume a Half a Pound of Sugar Per day….
- Equals 150-180 pounds of Sugar Per Year!!!
Johnson RJ & Gower T. “The Sugar Fix: The High- Fructose Fallout that is Making You Sick & Fat”
Cruciferous vegetables contain numerous nutrients including calcium, iron, folate, fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium and selenium as well as cancer-fighting agents such as glucosinolates, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
The most common ones include Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli. Several leafy cruciferous vegetables such as bok choy, collard greens, kale, red and green cabbage, chard, turnip greens, arugula, mustard greens, savoy cabbage, Chinese cabbage, rapini and watercress should also be eaten frequently.
True healing take time.
Health is a journey not a destination!
All toxins in our environment have an effect on us:
Immune system- tolerates it!
Nervous system- responds to it!
Restock Glycogen in your body and muscles within 30- 60 minutes of workout for muscle gain and optimal results.
You are not what you EAT, But what you ABSORB!!
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.