A fistful of Nuts can change the way you look and feel.
Peanuts– Protein, Calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, Vitamin A,B an C. etc.Peanuts are a complete source of protein. They contain a nutrient called resveratrol , which help improve immunity level and good for the heart.
Walnuts–Calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, Vitamin A,B & C. Walnuts help nourish the brain, strengthen bones and improve functioning of the intestines.
Cashew Nuts– Iron, potassium, magnesium, and Vitamin A etc. Cashew help treat anemia, improve complexion and boost the immune system.
Almonds– Calcium, fiber, potassium,magnesium, phosphorous, folic acid. Almonds help treat skin diseases, constipation, impotency and respiratory disorders.
Remember to have your fistful of nuts everyday!!
Although we tend to think of nuts as snack foods, they are great sources of protein, vitamins and minerals. But moderation is key. Nuts can be addictive. Once you start eating them it’s hard to stop. Think one handful, not bowlfuls. Limit your intake, eating too much will result in weight gain.
Healing Yourself is Easy. Just STOP doing what makes you Sick….
And START doing what will create Powerful Health.
THE CAUSES OF TOXICITY
The liver is an essential part of your body’s ability to neutralize and eliminate toxins. In this regard, it is like the oil filter in your car. Over time, several factors can make the liver congested and sluggish, and overwhelm its detoxifying ability:
• Poor diet: refined & highly processed foods, fried foods, dairy products, refined sugars, hydrogenated oils, fast food, chemical additives, preservatives, pesticides and artificial sweeteners
• Drugs: medications, smoking, alcohol and recreational drugs
• Environmental pollution: air, water, noise, electromagnetic.
• Poor digestion, especially “leaky gut” syndrome: toxin absorption through gaps in the intestinal wall.
Calcium deficiency is all around causing joints to suffer and osteoporosis……
Most of the calcium supplements have calcium carbonate (crushed rock) which is difficult for body to utilize. Instead, we need calcium from vegetables….. If you don’t eat enough vegetables sure to get enough naturally low-dose Calcium lactate (from Standard Process) or Coral Calcium.
Presence of Insulin in your blood prevents body to Burn Fat!!!
High Triglycerides in blood test is due to high Insulin.
In The Last 300 Years:
- In 1700: Average Sugar intake was 4 pounds Per Year
- In 1800: Increased to 18 pounds Per Year
- In 1900: Increased to 90 pounds Per Year
- In 2010: 50% of Americans consume a Half a Pound of Sugar Per day….
- Equals 150-180 pounds of Sugar Per Year!!!
Johnson RJ & Gower T. “The Sugar Fix: The High- Fructose Fallout that is Making You Sick & Fat”
Cruciferous vegetables contain numerous nutrients including calcium, iron, folate, fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium and selenium as well as cancer-fighting agents such as glucosinolates, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
The most common ones include Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli. Several leafy cruciferous vegetables such as bok choy, collard greens, kale, red and green cabbage, chard, turnip greens, arugula, mustard greens, savoy cabbage, Chinese cabbage, rapini and watercress should also be eaten frequently.