6 Essential ways your Kidneys are keeping you alive right now….
- Your Kidneys filter all of your blood every hour. All of your blood passes through your kidneys every four minutes.
- Your kidneys help regulate your blood pressure.
- Your kidneys are responsible for assimilating vitamins and nutrients. Low blood sugar, headache, fatigue, drowsiness, low energy- these are all linked to poor nutrient assimilation by your kidneys.
- Your kidneys manage the production of red blood cells. Your red blood cells carry oxygen to every cell in your body. If your kidneys are not working efficiently, your red blood cell count can waver drastically.
- Your kidneys help to regular all body fluids. If you suffer from dehydration (too little water) or edema (too much water), your kidneys are definitely out of balance.
- Your kidneys are the only organ that produces active Vitamin D for you. Vitamin D promotes strong, healthy bones and reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease, hypertension and osteoporosis.
So for these top reasons everyone needs to cleanse their Kidneys.
“All Disease Begins in the Gut”—Hippocrates
Toxins Can Contribute to A Range of Conditions:
Food cravings and weight gain
Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
Reduced mental clarity
Organs of Detoxification
Small intestine responsible for digesting and absorbing nutrients, serves as barrier for exogenous substances.
Large intestine has bacterial and dietary antigens to help immune system function if the body is exposed to substances that the small intestines could not filter out.