Here is the list of Gluten free grains. Stay Healthy and away from GMO products.
50 Superfoods that can help lower your risk of….
Below are some of the suggestions. There are a lot of other foods that are also healthy to eat.
|Cardio health||Hypertension||Bone health||Anti-cancer|
Salmon, pink (with bones)
High fiber Cereals
So stay Healthy as your lunch can crunch disease….
Extreme fluctuation in weather can put stress on immune system. Lower immune system means easy to catch cold & flu.
Here are some tips to prevent flu:
- Avoid sick people
- Wash your hands often
- Breathe clean air (air purifier)
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Keep warm (wear a scarf)
- Get more movement, sun, and fresh air
- Get 8 hours of sleep
- Avoid negativity
- Preventative natural medicine (boost immune system)
The best prevention during cold & flu is to get your immune system stronger.
How to Deal with All the Pollution?
Limit your exposure.
Replace the substances in the house, yard, and skin care products with clean natural alternatives.
Avoid processed food, eat fresh and organic.
Tune up the body’s natural detoxification ability. Supplement with Vitamins and Minerals to boost your immune system.
Perform a whole body purification/ detoxification a minimum of once per year.
Blood passes thru liver at the rate of three pints per minute.The most metabolic organ has 600 known functions.
- Carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- Storage of glycogen, Vitamins A, D, B, iron, & copper
- Detoxifies substances
Only organ to have two separate sources of blood supply
- Hepatic artery
- Portal vein
Foods That May Support Phase One Modulation
Nutritional yeast, Whole grains, Brassicas, Citrus, Green tea, Berries
Foods That May Support Phase Two Modulation
Glutathione: Brassicas, asparagus, avocado, walnuts
Amino Acid: Protein-rich foods (high quality meats), glycine
Methylation: Green leafies (folate), Beets (betaine), eggs (choline), meats (B12).
Sulfation: Egg yolks, red pepper, garlic, onion, shallots, brassicas
Glucuronidation: Sulfur-rich foods above, citrus fruits
Acetylation: Yeast, whole grains, peppers (B vitamins), cabbage, citrus fruits (vitamin C)
6 Essential ways your Kidneys are keeping you alive right now….
- Your Kidneys filter all of your blood every hour. All of your blood passes through your kidneys every four minutes.
- Your kidneys help regulate your blood pressure.
- Your kidneys are responsible for assimilating vitamins and nutrients. Low blood sugar, headache, fatigue, drowsiness, low energy- these are all linked to poor nutrient assimilation by your kidneys.
- Your kidneys manage the production of red blood cells. Your red blood cells carry oxygen to every cell in your body. If your kidneys are not working efficiently, your red blood cell count can waver drastically.
- Your kidneys help to regular all body fluids. If you suffer from dehydration (too little water) or edema (too much water), your kidneys are definitely out of balance.
- Your kidneys are the only organ that produces active Vitamin D for you. Vitamin D promotes strong, healthy bones and reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease, hypertension and osteoporosis.
So for these top reasons everyone needs to cleanse their Kidneys.